Bob Kramer 3½" Carbon Steel Paring Knife by Zwilling J.A. Henckels
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours.
The paring knife is small, with a plain-edge blade ideal for peeling and other small or intricate work, like de-veining shrimp, removing the seeds from peppers and cutting small garnishes. Designed to be an all-purpose knife, similar to a che’'s knife, just smaller and easier to control.
- Bob Kramer is one of the few Master Bladesmiths in the world specializing in kitchen cutlery
- Professional chefs wait years for a Kramer original
- We worked with the master himself and renowned knife maker Zwilling J.A. Henckels for this exquisite line of carbon steel knives made by artisans in Seki City, the Japanese knife-making capital since the 13th century
- Made using a carbon-steel formulation called 52100 for remarkable strength and unmatched edge retention
- Carbon steel is the first metal formulated to hold the razor-sharp, consistent edge required by modern chefs
- Heat-treated to a hardness of 61 Rockwell, so it comes sharp, stays sharp and is easy to maintain
- Blade is sharpened to 15° on each side of the 50/50 edge with the traditional three-step hand-honed edge
- Features a brass bolster for support
- Comfortable African blackwood handle mirrors the shape of your palm
- The full tang of the blade is tapered to Bob’s precise specifications
- Triple-riveted for strength and control
- Signature brass decorative center pin is handcrafted by Bob himself
- The blade will develop the beautiful blue-gray patina prized by professional chefs as the signature of a favorite knife. This heirloom-quality knife is easy to care for—just keep it clean and dry for a lifetime of unparalleled performance.
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Dimensions: 3½"
- Material: High-carbon steel, African blackwood and brass
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
- Hand wash; please do not clean with bleach or chlorine