Bob Kramer 5" Carbon Steel Utility Knife by Zwilling J.A. Henckels
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours.
A utility knife is between a chef’s knife and paring knife in size, and as such is immensely versatile and the favorite of many chefs. Small enough to handle easily, but big enough for a variety of medium-size cutting tasks, this knife can peel, chop and slice an array of ingredients.
- Certified as a Master Bladesmith by the American Bladesmith Society, Bob Kramer is one of the few Master Bladesmiths in the world specializing in kitchen cutlery
- Professional chefs wait years for a Kramer original
- We worked with the master himself and renowned knife maker Zwilling J.A. Henckels for this exquisite line of carbon steel knives made by artisans in Seki City, the Japanese knife-making capital since the 13th century
- Now home chefs can experience the unrivaled performance of a Kramer original
- Precise straight carbon-steel formulation called 52100 for remarkable strength and unmatched edge retention
- Heat-treated to a hardness of 61 Rockwell, so it comes sharp, stays sharp and is easy to maintain
- Carbon steel is the first metal formulated to hold the razor-sharp, consistent edge required by modern chefs
- Blade is sharpened to 15° on each side of the 50/50 edge with the traditional three-step hand-honed edge
- Features a brass bolster for support
- Comfortable African blackwood handle mirrors the shape of your palm
- Blade provides perfect performance and is easy to maintain
- The full tang of the blade is tapered to Bob’s precise specifications
- Triple-riveted for strength and control
- Signature brass decorative center pin is handcrafted by Bob himself
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Dimensions: 5"
- Material: High-carbon steel, African blackwood and brass
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
- Hand wash; please do not clean with bleach or chlorine