Crafthouse by Fortessa Classic Smoking Cloche
Awaken cocktails and foods with The Smoking Cloche™ - the statement piece for any barware collection. The set includes a handheld smoker and smoking chips to invigorate familiar cocktails with smoky decadence. The glass cloche paired with an Acacia wood base makes for not only a beautiful flavor but an impressive presentation. Great for smoking cheeses, appetizers, or even dishes like risotto. Experiment with various types of woods, dried herbs and spices.
- Crafthouse by Fortessa® is a comprehensive barware designed by World Champion bartender, Charles Joly, for the aspiring home bartender and professional alike
- Base is made of solid Acacia wood with a tempered glass cloche
- Silicone ring prevents smoke from escaping
- Includes a handheld smoker and 4 ounces of smoking chips
- Manufacturer: Fortessa
- Material: Glass, acacia wood, plastic, metal
- Cloche: 14" L x 11" W x 15" H; 4 lb.
- Handheld Smoker: 2.5" diameter x 6" H
- Wood Chips: 4 oz.
- Made in China
- Handheld smoker requires 4 AA batteries; not included
- Hand-wash glass cloche; wipe wood base with damp cloth as needed
- Remove ashes from handheld smoker and brush off
- Dispose of wood chips after use
- Smoking chips