Cristel Asparagus Pot with Lid
20% OFF PURCHASE: Present this code at time of purchase in store or enter code at checkout online to receive this discount. Offer valid until 8/15/2022. One-time use per customer. Excludes sale and clearance (items with prices ending in 9 and 6), cooking classes, furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Not redeemable for cash. Valid online and in stores. No adjustments to prior purchases. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: All-Clad, Anova, Balmuda, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Cangshan, Coravin, Cuisinart, DeLonghi, Demeyere, Emile Henry, Fellow, Global, illy, Instant Pot, Joule, John Boos, Jura, KitchenAid, Le Creuset, Lello, Miele, Miyabi, Ooni, Philips, Riedel, Saeco, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Steelport, Swissmar, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Waring, Weber, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zavor, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Brand exclusions subject to change. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $75 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
Cooking asparagus vertically not only helps the tougher ends cook at the same rate as the tender tips, but there’s no need to cut or bend the delicate vegetables to get them to fit into a pot. Need to cook up potatoes, eggs or pasta? This versatile pot does it all, from steaming to blanching to boiling. A tempered glass lid lets you watch your food’s progress, ensuring that everything is cooked to perfection.
- Optimized for induction cooking, but works with all heat sources
- Solid 18/10 stainless steel exterior and interior with aluminum-centered 3-ply base provide exceptional thermal efficiency, even heat and no hotspots
- Polished exterior; matte interior protects against scratches from metal utensils
- Welded side handles are extremely durable and provide a comfortable grip
- An entire Cristel collection takes up about a quarter of the space as other similarly sized collections
- Made in France
- Manufacturer: Cristel
- Material: Stainless steel, glass
- Dimensions: 6.3" D x 9.5" L (including handles) x 11.4" H
- Weight: 3.8 lb.
- Warranty: 10-year limited warranty against manufacturing defects under normal, domestic use and following care instructions
- Made in France
- Oven safe to 350°F
- Compatible with all stovetops, including induction
- Dishwasher safe
- One pot
- One basket
- One lid