Cuisinart Chef’s Classic Nonstick Hard Anodized Sauté Pan, 3.5 Quart
This versatile cooking tool is ideal for lightly frying various meats, poultry or fish. Tightly lidded, the sauté tenderly finishes the cooking process with delicious results. The Chef’s Classic™ Sauté pan features durable hard anodized construction and interior measurement markings for straightforward accuracy, plus it is metal utensil safe. Cast stainless Cool Grip™ stick handle is contoured for a secure grip and designed to stay cool on the stovetop for simple and safe cooking.
- Hard anodized construction heats quickly and spreads heat evenly
- Measurement markings for simplified cooking
- Glass lid fits tight to lock in flavor, texture and nutrients
- Wide, easy-grip handle
- Rim of cookware is tapered to make pouring clean & easy
- This product contains PFTE, PFA and FEP Click here for more information about chemicals in this product.
- Manufacturer: Cuisinart
- Material: Hard anodized aluminum
- Dimensions and weights: 10" diameter x 19.7"L x 4.3"H without lid, 5.5"H with lid
- Capacity: 3.5 qt
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in China
- Hand wash
- Sauté pan