De’Longhi Dedica Pump Espresso Machine
Release your inner barista with this sleek, compact espresso machine. Packing efficient thermoblock heating into a svelte, countertop-friendly appliance that ’s only six inches wide, the Dedica is compatible with either ground coffee or ready-to-brew ESE pods. Dedica brews one or two rich, aromatic shots of espresso at the touch of a button and features a manual steam wand that froths milk for lattes, cappuccinos, macchiato and more.
- The 3-in-1 filter accommodates single and double shots and is compatible with easy-brewing ESE pods
- Efficient thermoblock technology heats up and is ready to brew in just 40 seconds, so you’re never far from authentic espresso drinks
- Automatic flow stop precisely delivers one or two shots at the touch of a button
- Manual steam wand makes it easy to create milk froth for cappuccinos, lattes and more
- Adjustable cup height allows for tall glasses up to 4" H
- Intuitive, easy-to-use control panel features illuminated buttons
- Slim, compact design is less than six inches wide—great for small kitchens and other tight spaces
- Manufacturer: De’Longhi
- Model: EC680
- Includes : Removable 35-oz water reservoir with integrated water filter
- Material: Plastic, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 12" x 6" x 13"
- Capacity: 35-oz. water tank
- Weight: 9.3 lb.
- Electrical: 120 V. Conforms to North American electrical standards and intended for use in the United States and Canada
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Made in China
- Wipe exterior clean. Follow manufacturer’s cleaning and care instructions