Demeyere Industry5 Roasting Pan
Sale $199.96 - $249.96
Sugg. $375.00 - $425.00
The oversized stay-cool cast stainless steel handles are shot-blasted to ensure a secure grip, and make transporting a hot pan to and from the oven or stovetop easy even while wearing oven mitts. Each handle is welded directly to the pan, making it significantly more durable and hygienic than a traditional riveted handle. Food, grease and dirt will never accumulate inside the pan, so cleanup is a breeze.
Our exclusive new Industry5 cookware collection is the culmination of a two-year collaboration between Demeyere and Sur La Table to produce the most innovative clad-metal cookware on the market. Designed to exceed the exacting standards of both professional and home cooks, Industry5 cookware boasts a five-ply 3mm-thick aluminum and aluminum-alloy core for fast and even heat distribution. The interior is nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel for easy cleanup, and the gleaming 18/10 stainless steel exterior is magnetic, which ensures exceptional performance on any heat source—including induction.
- Durable Clad-Metal Construction: 5-ply, 3mm-thick aluminum and aluminum alloy core for fast and even heat distribution, a nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel interior for easy cleanup, and a gleaming 18/10 stainless steel exterior with magnetic properties for exceptional performance on any heat source, including induction
- Superior Base Stability: perfectly flat base that stays perfectly flat when heated, even under high temperatures. This is a marked advantage over other cookware that tends to have a more pronounced base expansion as it heats, which causes liquids to pool around the edge.
- Silvinox Finish: unique system of electrochemical surface treatments that removes iron and impurities, the main causes of discoloration over time, from the pan surfaces. It also resists discoloration, even under temperatures over 500°F, and is more resistant to fingerprints.
- Welded Stay-Cool Handles: 18/10 stainless steel handles are welded, not attached with screws or rivets. These handles are more durable and more hygienic, preventing food and grease from accumulatings and provides a firm, comfortable grip even while wearing oven mitts.
- Small roaster doesn’t come with a roasting rack.
- Manufacturer: Demeyere
- Capacity and Dimensions:
- Large: 15.75" (17½" with handles) x 13¼" x 3": holds up to a 25-lb. bird
- Small: 12.5" x 10.4" x 2.8": holds up to a 15-lb. bird
- Material: 18/10 stainless steel, aluminum and aluminum alloy
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in Belgium
- Suitable for use on all cooktops
- In the oven up to 600°F, and under the broiler
- Dishwasher safe, hand wash recommended