Duralex Blue Picardie Tumblers, Set of 6
$21.95 - $23.95
These classic French tumblers in vintage-inspired blue glass are a stylish addition to any table. Featuring an oft-imitated design that’s a pleasure to hold, Picardie glassware is made in France from tempered glass—a durable, nonporous material that is two-and-a-half times stronger than ordinary glass. Duralex glasses are stackable and safe—if broken, they shatter into small chunks rather than jagged shards—and are microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe.
- Extremely durable, Duralex glassware is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass for increased impact and chip resistance
- Duralex glassware is suitable for both hot and cold liquids (-4°F to 266°F) and is highly resistant to thermal shock
- Duralex glassware is nonporous and won’t absorb liquids
- Glasses stack easily for convenient, space-saving storage
- Incredibly versatile, Duralex glassware can move directly from the freezer to the microwave, and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Built to last—Duralex glasses will maintain their original look for many years
- If broken by a strong shock, Duralex glassware shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury
- Made in France since 1939
- Manufacturer: Duralex
- Material: Tempered glass
- Capacity: 7.7 oz.; 8.7 oz.
- Dimensions: 7.7 oz.: 3.2" x 3"; 8.7 oz.: 3¼" x 3.2"
- Made in France
- Microwave, freezer and dishwasher safe
- 6 glasses