Duralex Lys 7.62" Stackable 2 oz. Bowls, Set of 8
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
This tempered glass bowl is indispensable in the kitchen for serving or organizing ingredients before baking or cooking. Since 1945, the Duralex factory in France has pioneered the production of tempered glass, a durable, nonporous material that’s two-and-a-half times stronger than any ordinary glass. This versatile glassware can be used in the microwave or freezer and cleans up easily in the dishwasher.
- Extremely durable, Duralex glassware is 2.5 times stronger than ordinary glass for increased impact and chip resistance
- Duralex glassware is suitable for both hot and cold items (-4°F to 266°F) and is highly resistant to thermal shock
- Incredibly versatile, Duralex glassware can move directly from the freezer to microwave and is dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Nonporous Duralex glassware is 100% hygienic and free of lead, cadmium and BPA
- Bowls stack easily for convenient, space-saving storage
- Built to last, Duralex pieces will maintain their original look for many years
- If broken by a strong shock, Duralex glassware shatters into small pieces, reducing the risk of injury
- Pretty and practical, Duralex glassware has been used in French restaurants for decades and is the preferred choice of the foodservice industry
- Made in France since 1945 by the company that invented the glass tempering process
- Manufacturer: Duralex
- Material: Glass
- Dimensions: 7.5" diameter 3" H
- Capacity: 2 oz.
- Made in France
- Dishwasher, freezer and microwave safe
- Eight bowls