Emile Henry Modern Classics Butter Pot
Based on traditional French beurriers, this handsome butter pot makes it easy to enjoy soft, spreadable butter without microwaving or preheating. Simply pack butter into the lid, then pour cold water into the base—the water forms an airtight seal that protects butter without refrigeration. Produced one at a time, each piece of Emile Henry’s Modern Classics collection is formed and hand-finished by skilled artisans.
- The first major release from Emile Henry in over two decades, the Modern Classics collection is only available at Sur La Table
- The product of over two years of development, Modern Classics pairs Emile Henry’s signature Burgundy clay and French construction techniques with shapes designed specifically for the American kitchen
- With unmatched even heating capabilities, Burgundy clay is safe for broiler and microwave use and is oven safe to 500°F
- Highly resistant to thermal shock, Emile Henry cookware moves directly from freezer to oven
- Attractive, scratch-resistant glazes feature colors inspired by nature, are lead and cadmium free, and provide an ultra-smooth, virtually nonstick cooking surface that makes cleanup a snap
- A high firing temperature results in incredibly durable cookware that resists chipping
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Material: Burgundy clay
- Dimensions: 4" x 3.9"
- Capacity: 7 oz.
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe
- For best results, change water every three days