Emile Henry Modern Classics Salt Pig
Great for salting cooking foods or passing at the table, this handsome salt pig pairs a modern sensibility with time-honored French construction techniques. Produced one at a time, each piece of Emile Henry’s Modern Classics collection is formed and hand-finished by skilled artisans.
- The first major release from Emile Henry in over two decades, the Modern Classics collection is only available at Sur La Table
- The product of over two years of development, Modern Classics pairs Emile Henry’s signature Burgundy clay and French construction techniques with shapes designed specifically for the American kitchen
- With unmatched even heating capabilities, Burgundy clay is safe for broiler and microwave use and is oven safe to 500°F
- Highly resistant to thermal shock, Emile Henry cookware moves directly from freezer to oven
- Attractive, scratch-resistant glazes feature colors inspired by nature, are lead and cadmium free, and provide an ultra-smooth, virtually nonstick cooking surface that makes cleanup a snap
- A high firing temperature results in incredibly durable cookware that resists chipping
- Manufacturer: Emile Henry
- Material: Burgundy clay
- Dimensions: 5.2" x 4.1" x 4.9"
- Capacity: 11.2 oz.
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F