Global Carving Fork, 6"
- SKU: 3489341
The perfect match for any of Global’s high-performance carving knives, this fork is designed to hold meat in place as it is cut and served. The long, narrow tines are slightly flexible and feature barbed tips for a secure grip. As with all Global cutlery, this carving fork is made from a single piece of lightweight CROMOVA 18 stainless steel. It boasts a hollow, easy-to-grip handle, which is filled with just the right amount of sand to create a perfectly balanced design.
- Long, narrow tines feature barbed tips for a secure grip when carving
- Crafted from a single piece of lightweight CROMOVA 18 stainless steel for incredible strength, durability and performance
- Sleek, ergonomic handle features Global’s signature dimple pattern for a secure grip, comfort and control
- Seamless design is hygienic and easy to maintain
- Global cutlery is perfectly balanced, thanks to handles precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade or tines
- Manufacturer: Global
- Model: G-13
- Material: CROMOVA 18 stainless steel
- Dimensions: 6" fork; 4" handle
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
- Hand wash and dry immediately
- Carving fork