Global Nakiri Knife, 5.5"
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours.
Ideal for julienning zucchini, dicing shallots, mincing herbs and more, this Japanese-style vegetable knife makes quick work of meal preparation. Thinner and lighter than most chef’s knives, the versatile blade boasts a razor-sharp edge that effortlessly dices, minces and chops vegetables. A common sight in commercial kitchens and designed to meet the exacting standards of professional chefs, Global knives pair handcrafted quality with cutting-edge materials and construction techniques. Each Global knife features a precisely balanced, lightweight design that reduces hand fatigue and ensures perfect control at the cutting board.
- Crafted from a single piece of stainless steel for incredible strength, durability and performance
- Lightweight CROMOVA 18 steel takes and holds a lasting edgey
- Sleek, ergonomic handles feature Global’s signature dimple pattern for a secure grip, comfort and control
- Seamless design is hygienic and easy to maintain
- Global knives are perfectly balanced thanks to handles that are precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade
- Manufacturer: Global
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 5.5" blade, 10" overall length
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
- Hand wash only