Global Nakiri Knife, 5.5"
Ideal for julienning zucchini, dicing shallots, mincing herbs and more, this Japanese-style vegetable knife makes quick work of meal preparation. Thinner and lighter than most chef’s knives, the versatile blade boasts a razor-sharp edge that effortlessly dices, minces and chops vegetables. A common sight in commercial kitchens and designed to meet the exacting standards of professional chefs, Global knives pair handcrafted quality with cutting-edge materials and construction techniques. Each Global knife features a precisely balanced, lightweight design that reduces hand fatigue and ensures perfect control at the cutting board.
- Forged from a single piece of stainless steel for incredible strength, durability and performance
- Lightweight CROMOVA 18 steel takes and holds a lasting edge—even at the ultra-sharp 12.5° angle used in Japanese cutlery
- Sleek, ergonomic handles feature Global’s signature dimple pattern for a secure grip, comfort and control
- Seamless design is hygienic and easy to maintain
- Global knives are perfectly balanced thanks to handles that are precisely calibrated to offset the weight of the blade
- Manufacturer: Global
- Material: Stainless steel
- Dimensions: 5.5" blade, 10" overall length
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
- Hand wash only