Hestan CopperBond Skillets
For ultimate performance and modern elegance, equip your kitchen with a Hestan CopperBond skillet. Durable and constructed from five layers of stainless steel and a 100% copper core for quick, even heating and exceptional temperature control. This kitchen workhorse is ideally weighted and has 20% more surface area than traditional fry pans for better browning, searing and sauteing. The ergonomic handle provides maximum comfort and control, plus it’s secured with flush rivets for easy cleaning and nesting storage capability. Handcrafted in Italy, this innovative, induction-compatible frying pan is oven safe to 600°F for superior cooking versatility. Beautiful two-toned copper and polished steel exterior complement its high performance with high style.
- Five-layer bonded construction with a thick 100% pure copper core for quick heating, exceptional temperature control and even heat distribution
- Revolutionary wrap-around stainless steel base for enhanced durability and optimized for induction efficiency
- Ideally weighted, this frying pan has 20% more surface area than traditional fry pans for better browning, searing and sauteing
- Modern copper-stainless exterior with a nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel interior for easy cleaning
- Rims reinforced with stainless steel for durability and flared for drip-free pouring
- Chef-inspired flush rivets make cookware easy to clean by preventing food build up
- Ideal shape for stacking and nesting
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Oven safe to 600°F
- Manufacturer: Hestan
- Material: Copper, stainless steel
- Dimensions and Weight:
- 8.5" skillet: 8.5" diameter x 1.5" H; 2.05 lb.
- 11" skillet: 11" diameter x 1.75" H; 3.19 lb.
- 12.5" skillet: 12.5" diameter x 2" H; 4.04 lb.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in Italy
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe; heat tolerant up to 600°F
- Hand-wash only; thoroughly dry with a soft cloth
- Avoid using steel wool, scouring pads or harsh detergents
- Not recommended for the dishwasher
- Copper will develop a natural patina over time. To restore the shiny appearance, use a copper polish and dry thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth
- Metal utensil safe
- One skillet