Hestan CopperBond Skillets
$229.96 - $419.95
$299.95 - $419.95
20% OFF PURCHASE: Present this code at time of purchase in store or enter code at checkout online to receive this discount. Offer valid until 8/15/2022. One-time use per customer. Excludes sale and clearance (items with prices ending in 9 and 6), cooking classes, furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Not redeemable for cash. Valid online and in stores. No adjustments to prior purchases. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: All-Clad, Anova, Balmuda, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Cangshan, Coravin, Cuisinart, DeLonghi, Demeyere, Emile Henry, Fellow, Global, illy, Instant Pot, Joule, John Boos, Jura, KitchenAid, Le Creuset, Lello, Miele, Miyabi, Ooni, Philips, Riedel, Saeco, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Steelport, Swissmar, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Waring, Weber, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zavor, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Brand exclusions subject to change. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $75 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
For ultimate performance and modern elegance, equip the kitchen with a Hestan CopperBond Induction Copper Skillet. Available in 3 sizes, these durable and elegant frying pans are constructed from 5-layers of 18/10 stainless steel and a 100% copper core for quick, even heating and exceptional temperature control. These kitchen workhorses are designed for quick heating, are ideally weighted, and have 20% more surface area than traditional fry pans for better browning, searing, and sauteing. The ergonomic handle has been designed for maximum comfort and control and is secured with flush rivets for easy cleaning and nesting storage capability. Handcrafted in Italy, these innovative, induction-compatible frying pans are oven safe to 600°F for superior cooking versatility.
- Five-layer bonded construction with a thick 100% pure copper core for quick heating, exceptional temperature control and even heat distribution
- Revolutionary wrap-around 18/10 stainless steel base for enhanced durability and optimized specifically for induction
- Thoughtful design provides 20% more surface area than traditional cookware
- Modern copper-stainless exterior with a nonreactive 18/10 stainless steel interior for easy cleaning
- Rims reinforced with stainless steel for durability and flared for drip-free pouring
- Chef-inspired flush rivets prevent food build up for easy cleaning and stacking or nesting
- Ideally weighted and French-inspired, ergonomic handle design for greater comfort and total control
- Manufacturer: Hestan
- Material: Copper, stainless steel
- Dimensions and Weight:
- 8.5" skillet: 8.5" diameter x 1.5" H; 2.05 lb.
- 11" skillet: 11" diameter x 1.75" H; 3.19 lb.
- 12.5" skillet: 12.5" diameter x 2" H; 4.04 lb.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in Italy
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe; heat tolerant up to 600°F
- Hand-wash only; thoroughly dry with a soft cloth
- Avoid using steel wool, scouring pads or harsh detergents
- Not recommended for the dishwasher
- Copper will develop a natural patina over time. To restore the shiny appearance, use a copper polish and dry thoroughly with a clean, soft cloth
- Metal utensil safe
- One skillet