Hestan NanoBond Titanium Sauteuse, 3.5 qt.
For groundbreaking and innovative cookware, equip your kitchen with the Hestan NanoBond Titanium stainless steel sauteuse. Hestan’s innovative cookware technology, Molecular Titanium, bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to the stainless steel construction, creating a brilliantly resilient cooking surface 4x harder than typical stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting. Designed for greater heat conduction, this spacious pan provides better searing, browning and braising results. This 100% nonreactive pan is fitted with ergonomic handles for a comfortable grip when cooking and serving. High heat and oven safe to a scorching 1050°F, this Italian-handcrafted sauteuse offers a lifetime of durability for culinary perfection.
- Molecular Titanium bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to stainless steel, creating a 100% metal utensil safe cooking surface 4x harder than typical stainless steel that is resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting
- Crafted from triple bonded stainless steel with exclusive ProCore aluminum that delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware for quick and even heating
- Chef-inspired flush rivets for easy cleaning and stacking/nesting capability
- Encased with stainless steel to prevent dangerous wear and tear
- Induction compatible; oven and broiler safe to a scorching 1050°F
- Handcrafted by skilled Italian artisans
- Includes stainless steel lid
- 100% toxin free
- Manufacturer: Hestan
- Material: Stainless steel, titanium
- Dimensions: 14.5" L x 10.87" W x 2.75" H (4.88" H with lid)
- Capacity: 3.5 qt.
- Weight: 3.8 lb.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in Italy
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Dishwasher safe
- Metal utensil safe
- One sauteuse
- One lid