Hestan NanoBond Titanium Essential Pan
Size : 3.5 qt.
Simplify your meals with this multi-functional, lightweight pan featuring a unique shape and rounded bottom that allows for ease of stirring—it’s the perfect all-in-one pan. Hestan’s innovative cookware technology, Molecular Titanium, bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to the stainless steel construction, creating a brilliantly resilient cooking surface 4x harder than typical stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting. This 100% nonreactive pan is fitted with ergonomic handles for a comfortable grip when cooking and serving. High heat and oven safe to a scorching 1050°F, this Italian-handcrafted pan offers a lifetime of durability for culinary perfection.
- Molecular Titanium bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to stainless steel, creating a 100% metal utensil safe cooking surface 4x harder than typical stainless steel that is resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting
- Crafted from triple bonded stainless steel with exclusive ProCore aluminum that delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware for quick and even heating
- Chef-inspired flush rivets for easy cleaning and stacking/nesting capability
- Encased with stainless steel to prevent dangerous wear and tear
- Induction compatible; oven and broiler safe to a scorching 1050°F
- Handcrafted by skilled Italian artisans
- Includes stainless steel lid
- 100% toxin free
- Manufacturer: Hestan
- Material: Stainless steel, titanium
- Dimensions, Capacity and Weight:
- 3.5-qt.: 18" L x 10" W x 3.5" H (5.25" H with lid); 2.85 lb.
- 5-qt.: 21.75" L x 11.5" W x 3.63" H (5.75" H with lid); 4.9 lb.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in Italy
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Dishwasher safe
- Metal utensil safe
- One essential pan
- One lid