Hestan NanoBond Titanium Saucepans
$269.95 - $369.95
For groundbreaking and innovative cookware, stock your kitchen with this lightweight saucepan designed with a wider base for efficient heating and stirring and sealed, flared rims for precision pouring. The Molecular Titanium bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to the stainless steel construction, creating a brilliantly resilient cooking surface 4x harder than typical stainless steel, making it resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting. This 100% nonreactive pan is fitted with ergonomic handles for a comfortable grip when cooking and serving. High heat and oven safe to a scorching 1050°F, this Italian-handcrafted saucepan offers a lifetime of durability for culinary perfection.
- Molecular Titanium bonds thousands of titanium nano-layers to stainless steel, creating a 100% metal utensil safe cooking surface 4x harder than typical stainless steel that is resistant to scratching, staining and salt pitting
- Crafted from triple bonded stainless steel with exclusive ProCore aluminum that delivers 35% greater heat conductivity than other aluminum-clad cookware for quick and even heating
- Chef-inspired flush rivets for easy cleaning and stacking/nesting capability
- Encased with stainless steel to prevent dangerous wear and tear
- Induction compatible; oven and broiler safe to a scorching 1050°F
- Handcrafted by skilled Italian artisans
- Includes stainless steel lid
- 100% toxin free
- Manufacturer: Hestan
- Material: Stainless steel, titanium
- Dimensions, Capacity and Weight:
- 1.5-qt. saucepan: 13" L x 6.87" W x 3" H (4.5" H with lid); 2.2 lb.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 13.75" L x 7.62" W x 3" H (4.5" H with lid); 2.4 lb.
- 3-qt. saucepan: 14.87" L x 8.5" W x 3.5" H (5.25" H with lid); 3 lb.
- 4-qt. saucepan: 17.75" L x 9.25" W x 4" H (5.75" H with lid); 3.8 lb.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in Italy
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Dishwasher safe
- Metal utensil safe
- One saucepan
- One lid