Hestan ProBond Stainless Steel Saucepans
$194.95 - $279.95
Expand your culinary boundaries with the Hestan ProBond stainless steel saucepan. Handcrafted in Italy, the tri-ply professional clad stainless steel body and responsive pure aluminum core allow for optimum performance, maximum durability and fast, even heat distribution. A true stovetop workhorse, this saucepan is quick to heat, and ideally weighted and features sealed rims for precision pouring. Ergonomic handles secured with flush rivets support a firm, comfortable hold when cooking or serving. This durable saucepan is dishwasher safe for a quick cleanup and oven/broiler safe to 600°F for stove-to-oven cooking.
- Exclusive triple-bonded stainless steel base delivers 35% greater heat conductivity for faster heating and recovery time
- Saucepan features a unique curved sidewall
- Sealed rims encapsulated in stainless steel to protect against delamination and pitting and are flared for perfect drip-free pouring
- Ergonomic stainless steel handle is secured to the saucepan with dual flush rivets for easy cleaning and nesting storage
- Broiler and oven safe to 600°F for cooking versatility
- Handcrafted by skilled Italian artisans
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Includes stainless steel lid
- Manufacturer: Hestan
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum
- Dimensions, Capacity and Weight:
- 1.5-qt. saucepan: 13" L x 6.87" W x 3" H (4.5" H with lid); 2.44 lb.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 13.75" L x 7.62" W x 3" H (4.5" H with lid); 2.7 lb.
- 3-qt. saucepan: 14.87" L x 8.5" W x 3.5" H (5.25" H with lid); 3.35 lb.
- 4-qt. saucepan: 17.75" L x 9.25" W x 4" H (5.75" H with lid); 4.16 lb.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in Italy
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe; heat tolerant up to 600°F
- Avoid using steel wool, scouring pads or harsh detergents
- Dishwasher safe
- Metal utensil safe
- One saucepan
- One lid