Hestan ProBond Stainless Steel Saucepans
$194.95 - $279.95
*20% OFF PURCHASE: Present this email at time of purchase in store or enter code at checkout online to receive this discount. Offer valid until 10/25/2021. One-time use per customer. Excludes sale and clearance (items with prices ending in 9 and 6), cooking classes, Sur La Table Culinary Institute, all furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Not redeemable for cash. Valid online and in stores. No adjustments to prior purchases. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: All-Clad, Anova, Balmuda, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Coravin, Cuisinart, Demeyere, Emile Henry, Fellow, Global, illy, Instant Pot, Joule, John Boos, Jura, KitchenAid Pro Line, Le Creuset, Miele, Miyabi, Ooni, Phliips, Riedel, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $75 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
Expand your culinary boundaries with the Hestan ProBond stainless steel saucepan. Handcrafted in Italy, the tri-ply professional clad stainless steel body and responsive pure aluminum core allow for optimum performance, maximum durability and fast, even heat distribution. A true stovetop workhorse, this saucepan is quick to heat, and ideally weighted and features sealed rims for precision pouring. Ergonomic handles secured with flush rivets support a firm, comfortable hold when cooking or serving. This durable saucepan is dishwasher safe for a quick cleanup and oven/broiler safe to 600°F for stove-to-oven cooking.
- Exclusive triple-bonded stainless steel base delivers 35% greater heat conductivity for faster heating and recovery time
- Saucepan features a unique curved sidewall
- Sealed rims encapsulated in stainless steel to protect against delamination and pitting and are flared for perfect drip-free pouring
- Ergonomic stainless steel handle is secured to the saucepan with dual flush rivets for easy cleaning and nesting storage
- Broiler and oven safe to 600°F for cooking versatility
- Handcrafted by skilled Italian artisans
- Ergonomic handle for extra comfort
- Includes stainless steel lid
- Manufacturer: Hestan
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum
- Dimensions, Capacity and Weight:
- 1.5-qt. saucepan: 13" L x 6.87" W x 3" H (4.5" H with lid); 2.44 lb.
- 2-qt. saucepan: 13.75" L x 7.62" W x 3" H (4.5" H with lid); 2.7 lb.
- 3-qt. saucepan: 14.87" L x 8.5" W x 3.5" H (5.25" H with lid); 3.35 lb.
- 4-qt. saucepan: 17.75" L x 9.25" W x 4" H (5.75" H with lid); 4.16 lb.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in Italy
- Suitable for all cooktops, including induction
- Oven and broiler safe; heat tolerant up to 600°F
- Avoid using steel wool, scouring pads or harsh detergents
- Dishwasher safe
- Metal utensil safe
- One saucepan
- One lid