John Boos & Co. Maple End-Grain Octagonal Chopping Block with Stainless Steel Handles and Inset Pan, 18" x 18" x 3"
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Vendor shipped items are excluded from these conditions.
This beautiful chopping block with stainless steel handles for easy lifting is manufactured from the finest northern-white species of hard rock maple. The block has a unique octagonal shape and is reversible; one side has a removable stainless steel pan for easy transfer of cut food or scraps. The reverse side is flat for all chopping purposes. Maple wood is naturally anti-bacterial and won’t harbor any bacteria. On top of that, the Boos cream finish creates a protective layer that prevents food and moisture from damaging the wood.
- Edge-grain hard rock maple
- Stainless steel handles for easy lifting
- Unique octagonal shape
- One side has removable stainless steel pan for cut food or scraps
- Other side is flat
- Boos cream finish protects it from food and moisture li>
- Maple wood is naturally anti-bacterial and won’t harbor bacteria
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 18" x 18" x 3"
- Material: Maple wood
- Weight: 23 lbs
- Warranty: 1-year warranty against defect in workmanship and material
- Wipe clean with mild soap, water, and damp cloth; reapply cream or oil when board becomes dry or lighten in color