Zwilling J.A. Henckels Gourmet Nakiri, 6.5"
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours.
The Zwilling Gourmet knife collection boasts lightweight blades that are precision-stamped from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel, allowing for maximum maneuverability. This Japanese-style knife features a unique, flat cutting edge that’s great for push cuts, slicing and dicing vegetables, mincing herbs and cutting fruit or cheese.
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensure ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Traditional three-riveted handle with a full tang provides maximum comfort and stability while cutting
- Highly durable POM handle has stainless steel rivets that balance blade and handle perfectly
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel and polymer
- Dimensions: 6.5" blade; 12" overall length
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Hand wash only
- 7" nakiri