Zwilling J.A. Henckels Gourmet Nakiri, 6.5"
- SKU: 4640165
The Zwilling Gourmet knife collection boasts lightweight blades that are precision-stamped from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel, allowing for maximum maneuverability. This Japanese-style knife features a unique, flat cutting edge that’s great for push cuts, slicing and dicing vegetables, mincing herbs and cutting fruit or cheese.
- Ice-hardened FRIODUR blade starts sharper, stays sharper longer, and has superior resilience
- Precision-honed blade and laser-controlled edge ensure ideal cutting angle for sharpness and durability
- Traditional three-riveted handle with a full tang provides maximum comfort and stability while cutting
- Highly durable POM handle has stainless steel rivets that balance blade and handle perfectly
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel and polymer
- Dimensions: 6.5" blade; 12" overall length
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Hand wash only
- 7" nakiri