Le Creuset Flower Cocotte, 2.25 qt.
The perfect size for a side dish or one-pot meal, this cast iron casserole delights with a bright, happy design. Its floral shape makes a sunny addition to your warm-weather table, and it offers all the benefits of cooking with enameled cast iron. The glazed interior protects against scratching, staining and odor absorption, and the heavy lid locks in moisture for delicious results. Available in three colors.
- Sand-cast ovens are painstakingly polished and finished by hand, then sprayed with two coats of enamel and fired twice for an extremely durable and attractive finish
- Colorful exterior enamel resists chipping and cracking, while the interior enamel is engineered to resist staining and dulling
- Sand-colored interior enamel makes it easy to monitor cooking foods
- Enameled cast iron provides even heat distribution and superior heat retention
- The lightest weight per quart of any premium cast iron cookware
- Thanks to lid stabilizers, lid stays securely in place to lock in steam and flavor
- Timeless Le Creuset beauty for oven-to-table presentation
- Available in three colors
- Manufacturer: Le Creuset
- Material: Cast iron, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 9.5"L x 8"W x 5.25" including lid and handles
- Capacity: 2.25 qt.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe to 500°F