Lagostina Martellata Hammered Copper 2-qt. Saucepan
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
Designed in Italy, this striking saucepan pairs a polished, artisanal hammered finish with a sleek, contemporary stainless steel lid. The triple-layer construction features a winning combination of stainless steel, aluminum and copper, meaning the pan will heat evenly and adjust quickly to temperature changes. Flared edges make drip-free pouring a breeze, and the riveted stainless steel handle stays cool to the touch. This statement-making saucepan can be used for simmering, browning and boiling small batches of soup, paste and more.
- Hammered copper exterior looks beautiful and reacts quickly to changes in heat, making it a great choice for cooking delicate sauces or precise recipes
- Tri-ply construction includes layers of stainless steel, aluminum and copper, ensuring pan heats evenly and adjusts quickly to temperature changes
- Stainless steel lid seals well to lock in moisture and flavor
- Stainless steel cooking surface won’t react with food, preserving natural flavors
- Thick aluminum core radiates heat throughout the entire pan
- Stay-cool stainless steel handle is riveted for long-lasting stability
- Oven- and broiler-safe cookware is compatible with all stovetops except induction
- Manufacturer: Lagostina
- Material: Stainless steel, copper
- Dimensions: 7.75" x 5.5"; 15.38" with handle
- Capacity: 2 qt.
- Made in China
- Hand wash only
- Oven safe to 500°F