Miyabi Evolution Paring Knife, 3½"
Free 4 day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours.
This nimble paring knife, designed exclusively for Sur La Table, handles even the most precise cutting tasks with ease and grace. It may also be the most advanced piece of technology in your kitchen. The product of a revolutionary hardening process, the exceptional steel holds a keen edge, while the ergonomic handle, precision balance, and rounded spine ensure comfort even during marathon prep sessions.
- Exclusive to Sur La Table, Miyabi Evolution knives represent the next refinement in East-meets-West cutlery
- Designed to exacting standards exclusively for Sur La Table, Evolution melds expert artisanship with ground-breaking technology
- Revolutionary FC61 Steel pairs fine carbide distribution with an astonishing 61 Rockwell hardness that has never before been used for kitchen cutlery—despite many attempts
- Fine carbide distribution results in a blade that holds an incredibly sharp angle and is extremely durable, with no risk of chipping under normal use
- Double Friodur hardening improves the microstructure of the steel for improved cutting performance, corrosion resistance and astonishing durability
- Each forged, full-tang blade is touched by 46 artisans and is hand-honed, via a three-step, dry-sharpening process, to an exceedingly sharp 22 to 24 degrees— blades are polished to a mirror finish and have sand-blasted katana edges
- Each triple-riveted handle features striking red spacers and is individually weight adjusted; handle undergoes a rigorous nine-step finishing process to ensure perfect ergonomic design
- Comfort-oriented features such as rounded spine, bolster and heel reduce cutting and slicing fatigue; knife is easy to hold in either an Eastern or a Western grip
- Manufacturer: Miyabi
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel; polymer handle
- Dimensions: 3½" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Japan
- Hand wash