Nordic Ware Broiler Pan
*20% OFF PURCHASE: Present this email at time of purchase in store or enter code at checkout online to receive this discount. Offer valid until 10/25/2021. One-time use per customer. Excludes sale and clearance (items with prices ending in 9 and 6), cooking classes, Sur La Table Culinary Institute, all furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Not redeemable for cash. Valid online and in stores. No adjustments to prior purchases. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: All-Clad, Anova, Balmuda, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Coravin, Cuisinart, Demeyere, Emile Henry, Fellow, Global, illy, Instant Pot, Joule, John Boos, Jura, KitchenAid Pro Line, Le Creuset, Miele, Miyabi, Ooni, Phliips, Riedel, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $75 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
Great for everything from seared steaks to roasted chiles, this broiler pan delivers professional-quality results when broiling and searing. The cast-aluminum grate delivers efficient, even heat without hot spots, and the stainless steel base catches drippings.
- Aluminized steel grate transmits heat efficiently for appetizing grill marks and excellent results when searing
- Creator of the original Bundt® pan, Nordic Ware has produced quality cookware in Minneapolis, Minnesota with locally sourced materials since 1946
- Nordic Ware is a family-owned American manufacturer with over 60 years of experience making quality cookware and bakeware
- Manufacturer: Nordic Ware
- Material: Aluminized steel
- Dimensions: 12.63" x 8.38" x 0.75" (cooking surface), 15" x 9.88" x 1.13" (exterior)
- Warranty: 10-year warranty
- Made in USA
- Hand wash only. Before initial use, wash with warm, soapy water
- For best results, preheat for three minutes prior to cooking. Do not preheat for longer than three minutes
- Always use adequate ventilation when broiling
- Do not use metal utensils, as they may damage the nonstick surface
- Broiler pan