Swissmar 11-Piece Sierra Fondue Set
Enjoy meat, cheese and chocolate fondue the way it was meant to be enjoyed with this 11-piece set from Swissmar. Designed with versatility in mind, this set can be used for meat fondue with the splatter guard, or for cheese or chocolate fondue with the splatter guard removed and heat lowered. Pot can also be used to warm appetizers, buffet items, chili or soup. Splatter guard fits securely on pot and provides slots for the six included fondue forks, which are color-coded so guests can easily identify their utensil. Two large handles on the pot offer safe, cool handling. Included in this set is a cast iron pot with enameled interior for easy cleaning, matching rechaud, removable splatter guard handsome wood base, eight-hole burner and six color-coded fondue forks. Available in five colors.
- Traditional cast iron rechaud with handsome wood base plate
- Cast iron pot with enameled interior for easy cleaning
- Heat-resistant three-tine stainless steel forks with color-coded tips
- Pot is safe for use on all cooktops, in oven and with traditional fondue-fueled burner
- Provides even heat distribution with no hot spots
- Includes recipes
- Manufacturer: Swissmar
- Material: Enameled cast iron, stainless steel, plastic and wood
- Dimensions: 6.75" diameter x 8.25" H"
- Capacity: 1.6 qt.
- Weight: 7.9 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Made in China
- Hand wash only
- Cast iron pot is safe for use on all cooktops, in oven up to 500°F and with traditional fondue-fueled burner
- Cast iron fondue pot
- Removable splatter guard
- Fondue burner
- Wood base
- Six fondue forks