John Boos & Co. Cherry Edge-Grain Cutting Board
This handsome edge-grain cherry cutting board is a useful addition to any serious cook’s kitchen. The board is reversible, so you can safely use one side for meat and poultry and the other for fruits and veggies. It also features grip handles on its sides to make it easy to lift and flip. On top of that, the Boos cream finish creates a protective layer that prevents food and moisture from damaging the wood board.
- Reversible edge-grain cherry
- Grip handles on the sides make it easy to lift and flip
- Boos cream finish protects it from food and moisture li>
- Made in USA
- Dimensions: 18" x 12" x 2"; 20" x 15" x 2¼"; 24" x 18" x 2"
- Material: Cherry
- Weight: 18": 13½ lb.; 20": 20¼ lbs.; 24": 20¼ lbs.
- Warranty: 1-year warranty against defect in workmanship and material
- Wipe clean with mild soap, water, and damp cloth; reapply cream or oil when board becomes dry or lighten in color