Cuisinart Gelateria Ice Cream Maker
One-time use per customer. Offer valid on qualifying purchases made between 1/18/20 and 11:59pm PST on 1/18/20. Excludes items with prices ending in $0.99, clearance, all furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Excludes products shipped directly from vendor. Not redeemable for cash or with any other offer or discount. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: BK Black Steel, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Coravin, Demeyere, Emile Henry, Global, Joule by ChefSteps, June Life, Jura, KitchenAid Pro Line, Le Creuset, Mauviel, Miyabi, Riedel, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $59 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
- SKU: 1992064
Create delicious frozen treats in a fraction of the time with this gourmet ice cream maker. Thanks to presets that control churning speed, the Gelateria delivers batch after batch of your favorite ice cream, gelato, frozen yogurt or sorbet.
- Makes up to two quarts of ice cream, gelato, frozen yogurt or sorbet in 20 minutes
- One-button operation and auto-shutoff function ensure easy use
- Control panel features three texture and speed presets
- Innovative paddle design speeds required churning time
- Sleek, durable housing
- Churning chamber and all parts that come into contact with food are BPA-free
- Ingredient spout makes it simple to add ingredients and features an integrated measuring cup
- Manufacturer: Cuisinart
- Model: ICE-60W
- Material: BPA-free plastic, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 12.5" x 12.88" x 18"
- Capacity: 2 qt.
- Weight: 12 lb.
- Warranty: 3-year limited warranty
- Made in China
- Hand wash freezer bowl, mixing arm and lid in warm, soapy water. Do not place in dishwasher or clean with abrasive cleaners or implements. Wipe base clean with damp cloth and dry all parts thoroughly prior to storage
- CAUTION: Do not put freezer bowl in freezer if bowl is wet. Do not store lid, mixing arm or base in freezer
- Designed to North American electrical standards and intended for use in the United States and Canada
- Recipe book