Scanpan Classic Low Saucepot
Perfect for making everything from stews, soups and sauces to mashed potatoes or mac and cheese—Scanpan’s classic low saucepot heats evenly and releases effortlessly. Scanpan’s Stratanium nonstick won’t blister, peel or scrape away, even when using metal utensils. Unlike other nonstick pans, Scanpan excels at searing or browning and is oven safe to 500°F.
- Heavy-duty pressure-cast aluminum features a thick base for fast, even heat distribution
- Unlike most standard nonstick, Scanpan is safe for use with metal utensils
- Nonstick coating won’t blister, peel or interact with cooking foods
- Ergonomic Bakelite handle provides a secure, comfortable grip and is oven safe to 500°F
- Patented spring-lock handle is secured to the pan without rivets for a completely smooth cooking surface
- Scanpan cookware is manufactured in a single facility in Denmark, ensuring the highest production standards
- Five-layer Stratanium is made of hard-particle, wave-like layers that interlock to reinforce the nonstick surface
- This product contains PTFE and PFASClick here for more information about chemicals in this product.
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Material: Cast aluminum, ceramic titanium nonstick, stainless steel, Bakelite
- Capacity, Dimensions and Weight:
- 3.75 qt.; 10.25" x 3.75" (15.5" x 10.25" x 6.75" with handle and lid); 5.3 lbs.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Denmark
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe, but hand wash recommended