Zwilling J.A. Henckels Pro Nakiri, 6.5"
- SKU: 4640199
Combining over 280 years of knife making experience with a deceptively simple design built around the optimal cutting motion, the Pro line from Zwilling J.A. Henckels features precision-forged, hand-polished blades, unique, angled bolsters that make it easy to use and sharpen the entire length of the blade, and ergonomic, rounded handles designed to increase comfort and reduce hand fatigue.
Zwilling Pro knives pair Zwilling’s trademark quality and precision with the vision of renowned Italian architect Matteo Thun, resulting in impeccably pedigreed knives that will have a place in your kitchen for years to come.
This Japanese-style knife features a unique, wide blade shape that’s great for slicing and dicing vegetables, mincing herbs and cutting fruit or cheese.
- Each blade is forged from a single piece of high-carbon steel and hardened to 57 Rockwell hardness for excellent edge retention
- Precision lasers ensure optimal blade angles for outstanding performance and each blade is hand-polished to a razor-sharp edge
- Hollow-ground edges help prevent sticking
- Unique, angled bolsters allow each blade to be sharpened from bolster to tip for increased cutting precision and safety
- Ergonomic, triple-riveted polymer handle and full-tang construction for exceptional balance and comfort
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel, polymer (POM), wood
- Dimensions: 6.5" blade; 12" overall length
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Hand wash only
- 6.5" Nakiri