Rosti Margrethe Essential Mixing Bowl, 6.3 qt.
- SKU: 5385687
Named with permission after the Danish queen Margrethe, this very-large-capacity mixing bowl is truly worthy of royalty. It was designed in Denmark in 1950 and attained the status of an official stamp in 1997. The 6.3-qt. capacity is huge—perfect for mixing and whisking large batches of dough or batter for several loaves of bread, cakes or pizza and still providing enough space to maneuver comfortably. This durable bowl will not chip, crack or lose its color—even after cleaning in the dishwasher—and a rubber ring at the base conveniently keeps the bowl in place on counters as you mix. An easy-grip handle and pour spout allow controlled, mess-free pouring.
- Extra-large mixing bowl for mixing large mixing large quantities of dough and batter
- Will not chip, crack or discolor
- Anti-slip ring keeps bowl in place as you mix
- Easy-grip handle and pour spout allow controlled, mess-free pouring
- Manufacturer: Rosti
- Material: Melamine and rubber
- Dimensions: 16" L x 14" W x 5" H
- Capacity: 6.3 qt.
- Weight: 3 lbs.
- Made in Thailand
- Dishwasher safe
- Heat safe to 150°F
- Mixing bowl