Scanpan Classic, Set of 3
This professional-grade set is a great for sautéing, searing, braising, stir-frying and so much more. The deep sauté features taller sides that make it ideal for dishes that need tossing or stirring, and the wide base provides more surface area for browning and searing. The French skillet has rounded sides, a broad, flat base and flared sides, making it great for containing cooking food and preventing splattering. The heavy-duty cast aluminum features a thick base for fast and even heat distribution, and the Stratanium nonstick browns, braises and sears with very little oil. Designed and manufactured in Denmark, it makes an excellent foundation for any kitchen.
- 10.25" French skillet
- 4 qt. deep sauté
- Heavy-duty pressure-cast aluminum features a thick base for fast and even heat distribution
- Five-layer Stratanium is made of hard-particle, wave-like layers that interlock to reinforce the nonstick surface
- Completely PFOA and PFOS-free, safe and sustainable
- Rivetless, stay-cool handles are secured by a patented locking system and guaranteed not to come loose
- Tempered glass lids allow you to keep an eye on cooking foods
- Safe for use with metal utensils
- Manufacturer: Scanpan
- Material: aluminum, nonstick, stainless steel, glass, bakelite
- Dimensions and Weight:
- 10.25" skillet: 10.25" D x 17.25" L (including handle) x 2" H; 2.2 lb.
- 4 qt. sauté: 10.25" D x 17.25" L (including handle) x 4" H; 5.3 lb.
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in Denmark
- Dishwasher safe, but hand-washing is recommended
- Oven safe to 500° F
- Suitable for all cooktops, except induction
- Metal-utensil safe
- One 10.25" French skillet
- One 4-qt. deep sauté pan
- One lid