Nordic Ware Skull Bites Cakelet Pan
20% OFF PURCHASE: Present this code at time of purchase in store or enter code at checkout online to receive this discount. Offer valid until 8/15/2022. One-time use per customer. Excludes sale and clearance (items with prices ending in 9 and 6), cooking classes, furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Not redeemable for cash. Valid online and in stores. No adjustments to prior purchases. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: All-Clad, Anova, Balmuda, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Cangshan, Coravin, Cuisinart, DeLonghi, Demeyere, Emile Henry, Fellow, Global, illy, Instant Pot, Joule, John Boos, Jura, KitchenAid, Le Creuset, Lello, Miele, Miyabi, Ooni, Philips, Riedel, Saeco, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Steelport, Swissmar, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Waring, Weber, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zavor, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Brand exclusions subject to change. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $75 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
Add a spooky touch to your Halloween festivities with this cakelet pan that bakes tiny skulls right into your sweet or savory treats. This 20-cavity mold is perfect for sugar skulls, mini cakes, stuffed bread and so much more. Made in the USA from heavy-duty cast aluminum, it promotes even heating and is nonstick for easy cleaning. Before each use, brush with butter or shortening, then dust with flour or cocoa to coat. Mixes and recipes may vary, so make sure to fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow.
- Thick cast aluminum provides even heating for consistent results
- Nonstick finish ensures easy release, capturing all the fine details in the design
- Nordic Ware is a family-owned American manufacturer with over 60 years of experience making quality cookware and bakeware
- Bakes 20 cakelets
- Oven safe to 400°F
- Manufacturer: Nordic Ware
- Material: Cast aluminum
- Dimensions: 12.75" L x 11" W x 1" H
- Capacity: 2.5 cups
- Weight: 2.05 lb.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in the USA
- Hand-wash with warm, soapy water
- Extended soaking is not recommended
- Not safe for use with metal utensils, scouring pads or abrasive cleaners
- Useable with baking sprays containing flour; do not use regular cooking spray
- Fill the pan no more than 3/4 full to avoid overflow
- Oven safe to 400°F
- One cakelet pan