Staub Pig Cocotte, 1 qt.
Celebrate your love of pork with this Staub cookware featuring a pig embossed into the lid. Made with care in France, the Pig Cocotte is made with cast iron for even, efficient heating. The multicoat enamel finish resists rust, chipping and cracking, and requires no seasoning. This glossy, vibrant finish gives the oven a stunning appearance reminiscent of fine ceramics—yet it’s durable and dishwasher safe, making it easy to use every day.
- Pig-embossed lid with nickel knob for impressive oven-to-table presentation
- Enameled cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently
- Durable enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Heavy lid seals in moisture for tender, flavorful results
- Vibrant, hand-applied glazes look great on the stovetop or table
- Smooth base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Black interior enamel sears beautifully and is slightly textured for better browning
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Dimensions: 4.7" L x 9.8" W x 3" H
- Capacity: 1 qt.
- Weight: 6 lbs.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Hand wash only
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Pig cocotte