Staub Cast Iron 6-Cavity Escargot Pan
Take hors d’oeuvres to the next level with Staub’s classic escargot pan. With six indentions, this cast iron pan cooks snails to perfection—in or out of the shell. Made with care in France each escargot pan features a durable enamel finish that makes cleanup a breeze. The choice of accomplished chefs, Staub cookware boasts exceptional heat transfer and moves easily from oven to table.
- Enameled cast iron retains and distributes heat evenly and efficiently
- Durable enamel finish won’t discolor, scratch, rust or chip with normal use
- Ready to use—no seasoning required
- Smooth base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Dimensions : 5.5" x 1.5" (cavities: 1" deep with 1.5" diameter)
- Weight : 1.7 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe, but hand washing is recommended
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Compatible with all stovetop heat sources, including induction
- Escargot pan