Staub Cast Iron Double-Burner Griddle and Plancha
Prepare shrimp, steak and veggies for fajitas all at the same time on this generously sized cast-iron plancha from Staub that spans two burners. Spanish for “grilled on a metal plate,” a plancha offers the best searing available, creating a slightly crisp exterior with an irresistibly tender, juicy inside. Staub’s enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly, and features a textured matte-black surface with traces of quartz to retain heat and provide exceptional browning. This double-burner plancha works great on the grill too, and can be used to make breakfast, lunch or dinner for a whole family.
- Heavyweight enameled cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly
- Textured matte-black enameled surface contains traces of quartz to provide additional heat retention and exceptional browning
- Resists rust, chipping and cracking
- No seasoning needed—ready to use right out of the box
- Smooth enameled base is compatible with all cooktops, including induction; not recommended for glass stovetops
- Sturdy side handles for easy transport and maneuvering
- Manufacturer: Staub
- Material: Enameled cast iron
- Dimensions: 16" L (20.25" L with handles) x 10" W x 3" H
- Weight: 11 lbs.
- Warranty: Lifetime warranty
- Made in France
- Dishwasher safe. Allow pan to cool before washing. Avoid using steel wool or harsh detergents.
- Heat safe up to 500°F
- Double-burner plancha