Sur La Table Cast Iron Fish Pan
20% OFF PURCHASE WITH CODE BOW20: One-time use per customer. Offer valid on qualifying purchases made between 12/2/20 and 11:59pm PST on 12/6/20. Excludes items with prices ending in $0.96, $0.99, cooking classes, clearance, sale, all furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Not redeemable for cash or with any other offer or discount. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: Anova, BK Black Steel, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Coravin, Demeyere, Emile Henry, illy, Instant Pot, Global, Joule by Breville, John Boos, Jura, KitchenAid Pro Line, Le Creuset, Mauviel, Miyabi, Ooni, Riedel, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $75 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
- SKU: 3565660
Great for the grill, oven or even a campfire, our cast iron pan makes it easy to cook whole fish or fillets to perfection. Pre-seasoned cast iron is ready to use right out of the box, and it’s heat safe to 750°F. Plus, this cute, fish-shaped pan doubles as a handy serving dish—a perfect gift for your favorite fish lover or grill master.
- Ultra-durable cast iron transmits heat efficiently—great for oven or grill
- Raised edges retain juices for delicious results
- An ideal way to cook and serve all kinds of fish—from trout and bass to salmon and tilapia
- A stylish, yet practical gift for grilling enthusiasts and fish lovers
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Cast iron
- Dimensions: 7" x 18" x 0.5"
- Weight: 5 lbs.
- Made in China
- Hand wash only. Do not soak. Rinse and dry immediately.
- To prevent corrosion, season after each use with a small amount of vegetable oil
- Heat safe to 750°F
- Fish pan