Swissmar 11-Piece Biel Copper Fondue Set
Enjoy meat, cheese and chocolate fondue the way it was meant to be enjoyed with this 11-piece set from Swissmar. Designed with versatility in mind, this set can be used for meat fondue with the splatter guard, or for cheese or chocolate fondue with the splatter guard removed and heat lowered. Pot can also be used to warm appetizers, buffet items, chili or soup. Splatter guard fits securely on pot and provides slots for the six included fondue forks, which are color-coded so guests can easily identify their utensil. Included in this set is a copper-plated stainless steel fondue pot with tapered opening that keeps heat and oil inside, a copper-plated burner, removable copper-plated splatter guard for meat fondue, black chrome-plated rechaud and base plate and six color-coded fondue forks.
- Copper-plated 18/8 stainless steel burner
- Black chrome-plated 18/8 stainless steel rechaud and base plate
- Copper-plated 18/8 stainless steel pot with hammered mirror finish and tapered opening to keep heat and oil inside
- Copper-plated stainless steel splatter guard for meat fondue
- Heat-resistant three-tine stainless steel forks with color-coded tips
- Pot is safe for use on cook top, in oven and with traditional fondue-fueled burner
- Provides even heat distribution with no hot spots
- Manufacturer: Swissmar
- Material: Copper, stainless steel and black chrome
- Dimensions: 8" diameter x 7.1" H
- Capacity: 2.11 qt.
- Weight: 2.3 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Made in China
- Hand wash only
- Cast iron pot is safe for use on all cooktops, in oven up to 500°F and with traditional fondue-fueled burner
- Fondue pot
- Removable splatter guard
- Fondue burner
- Base plate
- Six fondue forks