Swissmar 9-Piece Lugano Fondue Set
20% OFF PURCHASE WITH CODE TART: One-time use per customer. Offer valid on qualifying purchases made between 1/22/21 and 11:59pm PST on 1/27/21. Excludes items with prices ending in $0.96, $0.99, cooking classes, Sur La Table Online Culinary Institute, clearance, sale, all furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Not redeemable for cash or with any other offer or discount. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: Aarke, Anova, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Coravin, Demeyere, Emile Henry, illy, Instant Pot, Global, Joule by Breville, John Boos, Jura, KitchenAid Pro Line, Le Creuset, Miele, Mauviel, Miyabi, Ooni, Riedel, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $75 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
Enjoy cheese fondue the way it was meant to be enjoyed with this nine-piece set from Swissmar. The natural qualities of the cast iron pot provide even heat distribution and exceptional heat retention. Included in this set is a cast iron pot with enameled interior for easy cleaning, wrought iron rechaud with tray, eight-hole burner and enough fondue forks for six guests. Available in five colors.
- Traditional wrought iron rechaud
- Cast iron pot with enameled interior for easy cleaning
- Heat-resistant three-tine stainless steel forks with wood handles
- Cast iron pot is safe for use on cook top, in oven and with traditional fondue-fueled burner
- Provides even heat distribution with no hot spots
- Manufacturer: Swissmar
- Material: Enameled cast iron, iron, stainless steel and wood
- Dimensions: 12.5" L x 8.6" W x 7" H
- Capacity: 2 qt.
- Weight: 8.7 lbs.
- Warranty: 1-year warranty
- Made in China
- Hand wash only
- Suitable for all heat sources
- Cast iron pot is safe for use on cook top, in oven up to 500°F and with traditional fondue-fueled burner
- Cast iron pot
- Wrought iron rechaud with tray
- Six fondue forks
- Instruction manual