Vejibag Vegetable Crisper Bag
*20% OFF PURCHASE: Present this email at time of purchase in store or enter code at checkout online to receive this discount. Offer valid until 10/25/2021. One-time use per customer. Excludes sale and clearance (items with prices ending in 9 and 6), cooking classes, Sur La Table Culinary Institute, all furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. Not redeemable for cash. Valid online and in stores. No adjustments to prior purchases. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: All-Clad, Anova, Balmuda, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Coravin, Cuisinart, Demeyere, Emile Henry, Fellow, Global, illy, Instant Pot, Joule, John Boos, Jura, KitchenAid Pro Line, Le Creuset, Miele, Miyabi, Ooni, Phliips, Riedel, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $75 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
Stow all kinds of moisture-loving greens, carrots, celery and other healthy treats for up to two weeks with this reusable, organic cotton bag.When damp, the cloth Vejibag keeps vegetables moist and crisp in a breathable, but high humidity environment. Moisture slowly evaporates from the surface of the bag to circulate the air and maintain crispness much longer.
- Made from pure, non-toxic, un-dyed organic cotton
- Machine washable and dryable
- 100% made in the USA
- Vejibag is the healthy, eco-friendly alternative to plastic, for storing and preserving vegetables in the refrigerator
- Manufacturer: Vejibag
- Material: Cotton
- Dimensions: 11" L x 12" W x 0.5" H
- Made in the USA
- Turn bag inside out and launder with fragrance-free detergent. Hang in the sun to dry or machine dry. Expect 10% shrinkage the first time, as this is a 100% cotton bag
- You can safely remove most stains with an oxygen bleach or make your own environmentally friendly stain remover solution with 1 cup of 3% hydrogen peroxide and 2 Tablespoons of Arm and Hammer Washing Soda. Add enough hot water to the hydrogen peroxide/washing soda solution to cover bag and let sit 24 hours.
- Crisper bag