Viking Contemporary Sauté Pan
Sauté vegetables, sear meat or prepare delicious one-pan meals in this stainless steel pan. The conical shape and angled sides create a larger surface area resulting in improved evaporation and heat retention for faster cooking times. Features include internal markings in both US and metric units for seamless measuring while cooking and a domed tempered glass lid that controls evaporation and heat circulation. All Viking Contemporary cookware incorporates a layer of aluminum sandwiched between heavy-gauge stainless steel. The magnetic stainless steel exterior makes this skillet an incredibly durable and safe choice for all cooktops, including induction. Viking's signature riveted stay-cool handles make it easier to maneuver around the kitchen comfortably.
- Windsor Pan-inspired, conical design creates a larger cooking surface to encourage evaporation for faster cooking time
- Domed tempered glass lid prevents boil-overs while letting you keep an eye on the food
- 3-ply professional-quality cookware makes it easier to create restaurant-style results in your home kitchen
- Nonreactive, magnetic 18/8 stainless steel interior preserves the true flavor of foods
- Mirror-finish stainless steel exterior performs beautifully on all stovetop heat sources, including induction
- Signature riveted handles stay cool on the stovetop and ensure a secure grip with comfort, balance and control
- Oven, broiler and grill safe to 500°F
- Dishwasher safe for effortless cleanup
- Manufacturer: Viking
- Material: Stainless Steel, aluminum, glass
- Dimensions and weights:
- 2.6 qt. sauté pan: 10.54" diameter (20.8" L with handles) x 4" H (6" H with lid); 5.85 lb.
- 4.8 qt. sauté pan: 10.25" diameter (20" L with handles) x 4" H (5.91" H with lid); 7 lb.
- Dishwasher Safe; handwash recommended
- Oven safe to 600°F
- Sauté pan with lid