WÜSTHOF Amici Paring Knife, 3.5"
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours.
Manufactured in "the City of Blades" Solingen, Germany, WÜSTHOF knives embody the experience gained from generations of expert craftsmanship. Each full-tang blade is forged from a single blank of high-carbon steel and then ground and polished by hand. The slow-growing olive trees that yield each handle are naturally durable, antibacterial, and resistant to water, odor and stain. Ergonomic crafting combines a handsome design with optimized comfort, reducing fatigue from long use. Cut, peel, core and slice through fruits and vegetables and more with unmatched precision.
- Precision-forged from a single blank of durable and rust-resistant high carbon steel then ground and polished by hand
- HRC 58 on the Rockwell hardness scale delivers decades of durability and edge retention
- Olivewood handles offer a distinctive pattern for each knife and are naturally durable, antibacterial and water repellent
- Slender half-bolster design delivers a remarkably light and balanced feel
- Precision Edge Technology yields a blade 20% sharper and with twice the edge retention
- Full tang design is fastened to the handle with two brass rivets for precise control
- Manufacturer: WÜsthof
- Material: Carbon steel, olivewood
- Dimensions: 3.5" blade
- Warranty: Lifetime
- Made in Germany
- Hand wash only
- 3.5" paring knife