Wüsthof Classic Hollow-Edge Nakiri, 7"
This Japanese-style knife features a unique, flat cutting edge that’s great for push cuts, slicing and dicing vegetables, mincing herbs and cutting fruit or cheese. The hollow-ground blade creates pockets of air that prevent extra-thin or soft slices from sticking as you cut, while the full bolster protects fingers. Wüsthof Classic blades are precision-forged from a single piece of high-carbon stainless steel that remain exquisitely sharp and resist corrosion. Triple-riveted, ergonomic, full-tang handles designed in consultation with professional chefs for exemplary comfort, balance and durability.
- Precision-forged from a single piece of steel, with triple-riveted, ergonomic, full-tang handles designed in consultation with professional chefs
- Full bolster helps protect fingers
- Laser-controlled-and-tested cutting edge
- Manufacturer: Wüsthof
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel
- Dimensions: 7" blade; 11.5" overall length
- Warranty: Limited lifetime warranty
- Made in Germany
- Hand wash