WÜSTHOF Performer Paring Knife, 3.5"
Manufactured in "the City of Blades" Solingen, Germany, WÜSTHOF knives embody the experience gained from generations of expert craftsmanship. This precision paring knife combines a hydrophobic blade surface with a unique honeycomb handle to ensure smooth slicing and a steady grip. A next-gen blade coating, conceived originally for space travel and motor sports, produces steel with unmatched resistance to damage and heat. Cut, peel, core and slice through fruits, vegetables and more with the epitome of cutting-edge kitchen knife technology.
- Hydrophobic blade and polyamide handle reinforced with glass fibers enable dishwasher-safe care
- Diamond-Like Carbon (DLC) coating increases steel surface hardness from HRC 58 on the Rockwell scale to a unique 104, enabling singular durability and heat resistance
- Hydrophobic lotus effect on the blade surface causes freshly cut pieces of food to slip away, reducing cutting friction and repelling acid, fats and starches for effortless cleaning
- Hexagon Power Grip handle uses honeycomb structure to provide a firm, safe and precise grip even under difficult working conditions
- Precision-forged from a single blank of durable and rust-resistant high-carbon stainless steel
- Manufacturer: WÜsthof
- Material: High-carbon stainless steel blade, glass fiber-reinforced polyamide handle
- Dimensions: 3.5" blade
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Made in Germany
- Dishwasher safe
- 3.5" paring knife