Zwilling Clad CFX Nonstick Sauté Pan
$109.95 - $139.95
$137.00 - $175.00
Sear steak, sauté vegetables, poach eggs and much more in this versatile pan by Zwilling. Encapsulated by shiny stainless steel, the sturdy, 3mm clad construction features an aluminum core that heats up evenly and quickly. The interior Ceraforce XTREME ceramic nonstick coating lasts 50% longer than Zwilling’s previous nonstick and has 3x more durability, providing mess-free food release. The tempered glass lid locks in moisture for tender results every time. Ergonomic handles always stay cool on stovetops and give you additional comfort.
- 3-ply, 3mm clad construction—aluminum core for quick, even heat distribution encapsulated by shiny stainless steel
- Ceraforce XTREME ceramic nonstick coating is extremely durable, provides easy food release and cleans up in the dishwasher
- 10x more scratch resistant than previous pans, so it’s safe for use with metal utensils
- Comfortable stay-cool handles offer maximum maneuverability
- Tempered glass lid locks in moisture and allows you to keep an eye on cooking foods
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: Stainless steel, aluminum, ceramic, glass
- Dimensions & Weight:
- 3-qt. sauté pan: 17.6" L (with handle) x 10" W x 5.6" H; 5.2 lb.
- 5-qt. sauté pan: 21" L (with handle) 11.6" W x 7" H; 7.4 lb.
- Made in Vietnam
- Dishwasher safe
- Oven safe up to 400° F
- Compatible with all cooking surfaces
- One sauté pan
- One lid