Zwilling Spirit Ceramic Saucepan
$89.95 - $99.95
Sugg. $115.00 - $125.00
Perfect for simmering a batch of homemade marinara, this premium saucepan makes an excellent addition to any kitchen. Zwilling’s legendary quality and stainless steel expertise come together in its line of Spirit cookware, a stylish and durable collection for serious home cooks. Revolutionary ceramic nonstick interior is safe for both the home and the environment. Exceptional nonstick allows cooking with little to no oil for healthy cooking and food releases easily for effortless cleanup.
- Tri-ply construction features 3-mm-thick stainless steel clad to an aluminum core for even and responsive cooking
- Riveted, cast handle stays cool to the touch
- Flared rim ensures drip-free pouring
- Tight-fitting glass lid retains moisture and flavor, allows easy monitoring of cooking foods, and helps keep food hot until ready to serve
- PTFE- and PFOA-free coating is manufactured using 60% less carbon monoxide than traditional nonstick and does not release toxic fumes
- Manufacturer: Zwilling J.A. Henckels
- Material: Aluminum, ceramic, stainless steel
- Warranty: Cookware includes a limited lifetime warranty on manufacturer defects with a 2-year warranty on the non-stick coating
- Made in China
- Dishwasher safe. Hand wash recommended
- Compatible with gas, electric, halogen and induction cooktops. Oven safe up to 400°F. Not broiler safe.