Cuisipro Apple Corer
Offer applies to ground shipping only for all orders placed on SurLaTable.com or through our catalog. Discount will automatically be applied at checkout. Excludes items shipped directly from the vendor. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Gift cards, cooking classes, gift wrap, taxes, and prior purchases do not qualify toward the minimum purchase requirement, and offer cannot be applied to such items. Rush shipping and shipping surcharges still apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam. No adjustments to prior purchases.
Ergonomically designed tool makes coring apples smooth and easy. Just line up the shaft with core and gently twist into fruit. An efficient prep tool for apples and pears, the corer has a quick-release feature that effortlessly releases cores from the shaft. Dishwasher safe. 1" diam. x 7" L.
- Ergonomically designed tool makes coring apples smooth and easy.
- Just line up the shaft with core and gently twist into fruit.
- An efficient prep tool for apples and pears.
- Quick-release feature allows core to be released from the shaft effortlessly.
- Easily removes the core of an apple and makes quick work of it's disposal. Easy release mechanism splits tool in half for easy removal of unwanted core.
- Large 1" diameter corer.
- Serrated edge easily breaks through the skin of the apple.
- In closed position insert tool into apple, pull out core, and press lever to realease core.
- America’s Test Kitchen Highly Recommended
- Care: Dishwasher safe
- Dimensions: 1" diam. x 7" L
- Materials: Polypropylene and stainless steel