Ballarini Servin Tavola Mini Skillet
20% OFF PURCHASE WITH CODE BOW20: One-time use per customer. Offer valid on qualifying purchases made between 12/2/20 and 11:59pm PST on 12/6/20. Excludes items with prices ending in $0.96, $0.99, cooking classes, clearance, sale, all furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Not redeemable for cash or with any other offer or discount. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: Anova, BK Black Steel, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Coravin, Demeyere, Emile Henry, illy, Instant Pot, Global, Joule by Breville, John Boos, Jura, KitchenAid Pro Line, Le Creuset, Mauviel, Miyabi, Ooni, Riedel, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $75 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
Size : Single
- SKU: 4513107
The best things come in small packages. The Servin Tavola collection from Ballarini offers miniature versions of high-quality cookware found in professional kitchens across Italy and now available to home cooks. They’re great for cooking, oven-to-table presentation or decoration. That’s right—you can actually cook in these mini skillets! The 3.5mm-thick cold-forged aluminum bodies feature beautiful brushed exteriors and brass handles. Perfect for serving small dishes, appetizers, candy or nuts, or as conversation-starting display pieces for the cooking enthusiast.
- Made in Italy by Ballarini—manufacturer of exceptional cookware for more than 125 years
- Created for optimal cooking performance and table presentation
- 3.5mm-thick, cold-forged aluminum heats rapidly and evenly with minimal hot spots
- Brushed aluminum exterior
- Double-riveted brass handles
- Manufacturer: Ballarini
- Material: Aluminum and brass
- Dimensions, Capacity & Weight: 10" L (with handle) x 5.5" W x 2.75" H; 0.7 lbs.
- Warranty: Limited lifetime
- Made in Italy
- Dishwasher safe but hand washing is recommended
- Can be used on all stovetops except induction
- Oven safe to 500°F
- Brass handles may become very hot during cooking; please use pot holders