Sur La Table Cast Iron Corn Pan
Free day delivery plus 24 hours of processing time. Details
Please allow up to 24 hours of processing time during business hours. Free for orders over $75.
Cook and top your corn on the cob all at once with our handy cast iron corn pan. Depressions securely cradle each ear of corn, and can be filled with butter and spices—simply rotate each ear to continually baste it with layers of flavor as it cooks. Durable cast iron retains heat efficiently, so ears remain warm until ready to serve. Pan also doubles as a baking mold for cornbread.
- Easily cook four ears at once
- Built-in handles for easy transport to and from the grill
- Great for both cooking and serving
- Suitable for grilling or oven use
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table
- Material: Cast iron
- Dimensions: 14.75" x 10" x 0.75"
- Capacity: 4 ears of corn
- Warranty: Guaranteed for 1 year from date of purchase. Items falling under warranty will be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer’s discretion
- Made in China exclusively for Sur La Table
- Hand wash only with hot water and a stiff bristle brush after each use. Dry immediately. Do not use soap.
- Wash prior to first use. To prevent corrosion, dry immediately after washing and season pan with a light coat of vegetable oil after every use
- Corn pan