Sur La Table Flex-Core Silicone Spatula Spoon with Stainless Steel Handle
20% OFF PURCHASE WITH CODE BOW20: One-time use per customer. Offer valid on qualifying purchases made between 12/2/20 and 11:59pm PST on 12/6/20. Excludes items with prices ending in $0.96, $0.99, cooking classes, clearance, sale, all furniture, gift cards, prior purchases, gift wrap and shipping. Not redeemable for cash or with any other offer or discount. The following brands have chosen not to participate in this offer: Anova, BK Black Steel, Bob Kramer by Zwilling J.A Henckels, Breville (non-Nespresso), Coravin, Demeyere, Emile Henry, illy, Instant Pot, Global, Joule by Breville, John Boos, Jura, KitchenAid Pro Line, Le Creuset, Mauviel, Miyabi, Ooni, Riedel, Scanpan, Shun, SMEG, Staub, Technivorm, Thermapen, Vitamix, Wolf Gourmet, Wüsthof, Zwilling J.A. Henckels. Free shipping will automatically be applied to qualifying purchases of $75 or more when using code. Valid for shipments bound to a single destination only within the continental United States. Rush shipping and vendor shipping surcharges still apply. Other restrictions may apply. Additional shipping charges apply to AK, HI, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands and Guam.
Perfect for everything from stirring sauces to plating purees, our new spatula spoons pair high-grade, flexible silicone with stainless steel handles for added strength and durability. Top-notch silicone head is heat-resistant and removes for easy cleaning.
- Asymmetrical, specially shaped head is great for mixing, folding, scraping and more
- Comfortable, ergonomic handles provide a secure grip
- Flexible silicone makes it easy to scrape every last bit from bowls, pans and jars
- Nylon core provides added strength and rigidity—great for mixing heavy-duty batters
- Head removes for easy cleaning
- BPA free
- Available in multiple colors
- Manufacturer: Sur La Table by Tovolo
- Material: Silicone, nylon, stainless steel
- Dimensions: 12.5" x 2.25"
- Made in China exclusively for Sur La Table
- Dishwasher safe
- Heat resistant to 600°F
- Spatula spoon (sold individually)